We use quart size Zip Loc bags and fill them with:
- BCM pen
- Post It notes
- Christian bookmark with BCM sticker on the back.
- (We use the Names of Jesus bookmark from www.lifewaystores.com
- ISBN: 0805436693 Product No.: 001148223)
- Small notebook or memo pad with BCM sticker on the back
- Pocket size package of tissues
- 2 snack size candy bars
- Gospel tract with a sticker on the front that says:
- Over half of the people in the U.S. are not Christians, but American history and culture have been greatly influenced by Christian values. This pamphlet describes the central message of Christianity.
- (We use a tract called “Knowing God Personally” available at www.isionline.org)
- Small envelope containing four quarters with this sticker on the front:
- It’s a good idea to save your quarters to use in vending machines and other coin- operated machines. Enclosed are four quarters that you can use to do your first load of laundry.
- An insert welcoming the student to Conversational English and other BCM events.
We state that we are a Christian student organization, and that we welcome all people and you don’t have to be a Christian to attend. We also offer to provide a free Bible and arrange a ride to church.
Ask God if He wants you to provide these bags. Pray for favor with the international office to allow you to do this. Pray for the items you need. Pray for BCM students who have a heart for internationals to assemble the bags. Pray for the students who will receive the bags. Pray for God to produce great spiritual fruit that will remain.
Learn how to make a "WELCOME BOOKLET" for International students as well.
BCM, Indiana State University